Plant deficiancies

Hi all!
I would like to point out one thing I have always wished could be found on the net.
- Pictures of plant deficiances and the cure for them.

I think the subject was up here a while ago. Anyway, I now have contact with a couple of guys who has the webbspace, skills and the interest to compile pictures and data into a place on the webb where one could look at plant pictures with deficiancies as well as read about the cure for it.
None of us have the pictures or knowledge of the cures though :-) And this is the reason for my posting.

Does such a place exist already?
Do any of you have any plant deficiency pictures?
Is there an intrest in this group for such a project?

Best regards
Greger

multipart/alternative
  text/html