[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Tom's name
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 01:11:41 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200202181932.g1IJWvA20650 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Previously, I just typed Hottonia for the search. No
> pictures that way. Anyway, I was looking at Jeff
> Kropp's tank and it looks like he has inflata. It
> matches the picture in the link I gave originally that
> says it's inflata.
No! That's H. palustris.