Re: Hottonia

Tom,

I did a Google search for Hottonia palustris and found
this picture (what a long URL!):

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://planto.de/gefaessdaten.php%3Fnr%3D5305&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhottonia%2Bpalustris%26hl%3Den

Previously, I just typed Hottonia for the search.  No
pictures that way.  Anyway, I was looking at Jeff
Kropp's tank and it looks like he has inflata.  It
matches the picture in the link I gave originally that
says it's inflata.
For convienience:

 http://www.e-aquaria.com/exp_jkropp.html

and the original link:

http://homepage2.nifty.com/BABBOO/aquacollelist.html

If both links I gave (besides Jeff's) the right ID,
which do you have?  palustris looks pointier and less
attractive to me. (very long URL)  I prefer the stuff
in Jeff's tank and the original link.

Thanks, Cavan