Re: AGA and things considering (long)

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, JCapelle wrote:

[more detail on contest planning deleted -- thanks Jim for filling these in]

>     Yes, you can enter both contest as far as AGA rules go. Will ADA rules
> let this happen, as they have to cover their copyright rules for the book?

In the words of soon-to-be-publisher Karen Randall, "Take some extra
pictures!"  Most places only put restrictions on owning a particluarl
photo, if they put restrictions at all.  So ADA can own your one photo,
and you can submit a nearly-identical one (plus four others showing
details and multiple angles!) to the AGA contest.  I don't think their
rules prohibit the physical aquarium from being used in multiple contests.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com