[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1621
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1621
- From: Roger Miller <rgrmill at rt66_com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 06:15:25 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <200202180429.g1I4T2223274 at actwin_com>
- References: <200202180429.g1I4T2223274 at actwin_com>
On Sunday 17 February 2002 21:29, John Wheeler wrote:
> How do you mean, Roger? Do you mean the space it
> occupies in the room in which the tank sits? I agree.
A tank that is 2 feet front-to-back extends about 2 1/2 feet into the room,
counting rear clearance and stand. You have to be ready to loose some
otherwise useful floorspace.
> However, that would only be for very large such as
> yours. If I've got it wrong, please fill me in.
Well, any tank that measures 2 feet front to back is going to be a fairly
> I think you'll find that, once set up, that tank will
> *drip* with perspective, and ambience....(no pun
> intended;) despite the compromise/sacrifice of living
> space vs. tank space. I'm excited for you to have such
> a cool project.
I think it will be great. I'm also not sure I'm ready to do justice to the