Re: Art and Technology

Rachel wrote:
>>Arthur, I won't be subscribing to your list. Not
because I am not interested in that aspect of planted
aquariums (I am - very!) but because I am limited
in the amount of time I can spend on the computer.<<

Rachel,

I too am limited in my amount of time, and that is
EXACTLY why I have started this new list.  That way I
can get to the issue that I am most interested in
(artistry/aesthetics) without wading through the
numerous topics that don't interest me as much.

Arthur
http://awaqua.com -- Amano AquaJournal
The Art of Planted Aquaria (TAOPA) Email List: