Tank Design

I have to agree that the standard rectangular tanks ( and even some of the
non-standard shapes)  are difficult to work with because they are narrow
front to back.   I have a FBH 26 gallon that is so narrow I can't do
anything in it and get any perception of depth.  The square tanks look very
nice and are more versatile than the aforementioned, but I have to say that
the corner tanks are wonderful.  You have a very deep tank front to back.
Mine is about 35 inches from the back corner to the front and I love it.

Daphne

multipart/mixed
  application/ms-tnef
---