Re: One Hand Clapping

Everyone has their own opinion about Amano. I've worked for him as a
copywriter and I can say that he is a genius in setting up tanks but, very
frustrating as no one else can properly imitate his techiques and style. The
editor of AWAVE, Mori san doesn't agree with Amano's techniques, he has an
entirely different view of whata tank should be and look like, likewise the
Dutch and other planted tank maestros. I wonder what Tom Barr's planted
tanks look like? He seems to use a lot of local plants in creating them.
Amano tends to stick to using store bought varieties.