RE; Amano cult discussion...

Amano and the ADA clan is one of the biggest Business
and Marketing scams to every hit the Aquarium Hobby !

There ! I said it !

The guy is an over rated "magic potion" scammer !
I do admire him though for the way he promotes his business
hiding behind the allegoric  (I am an MIT grad so I am allowed
to use this word ! :) ) writings and photo essays
creating the Japanese mystic !

Has anyone looked closely at his pictures of "his" creations ?

They are so doctored up and fake that it is pathetic.

Nothing can survive for the long term in his tanks. I would like
him to set up a web cam on several of his tanks for people
to actually "see" how his tanks do over time. Mr. Amano, no one
can achieve equilibrium in a contained vessel, such as an aquarium
without variables changing over time. Chaos theory baby !

The only thing I will credit Amano with is his photography. Kudos
to you Sir for making aquariums look so fake ! Spielberg may
have a job for you !

What is more pathetic than that is me for buying his books !
(I wonder if I can get a refund ? ...)

Too all us here in this site : "This is were the real magic takes
place ! Its us. Its our communications, ideas and knowledge !"

Its sharing all this with each other. This is what real aquarium
plant and fish keeping is all about ! Not the fake and
commercial world of Amano.

Did you talk to you algae today ? You should because it IS in there !

Nick