Potassium deficiency?

Hello folks!

I'm currently using PMDD in all my aquariums and I dose the ingredients
Traces(TMG), KNO3, K2SO4 and MgSO4 individually to get the amounts right.
But.
No matter how much I dose K2SO4 (4 ml K2SO4/day in 29 liters aquarium) the
Hygrophila Polysperma and Cardanine Lyrata seems to suffer from potassium
(K) deficiency. See the following pictures of a 29 litres aquarium:
http://194.236.255.117/lkpakvarie/image.php?image_id=118
http://194.236.255.117/lkpakvarie/image.php?image_id=119
http://194.236.255.117/lkpakvarie/image.php?image_id=120
Is this potassium deficiency? If so, which dosage of K2SO4 do you recommend?

Also my JBL NO3 test kit and Tetra teststicks never shows any sign of
indicating any nitrate in my bigger 310 litres tank (when I add a drop of
KNO3 to
the tests they goes through the roof though - so the tests are working
properly
and isn't due).
When I added 12 ml KNO3/day for a week the tests started
to indicate extremely low nitrate-content but I didn't continue this dosage
as it
feels way to much. Which dosage KNO3 do you recommend?
(310 litres tank is pretty much overgrown:
http://194.236.255.117/lkpakvarie/image.php?image_id=117 )

best regards
Daniel Larsson