Re: ameca splendens

Lazarus, how long have u had your ameca splenends for? I'm wondering if it's
because of their 30 ~ 60 day gasteration (sp?) period, I believe Ed Dumas
had some fry, how long did it take approx for them to have babies since u
got them? (maybe they were already fertilized)

Hmm I placed 7 ameca into my discus tank right now, seems fine (i know only
a few days..) but checking their health daily to make sure nothing's wrong,
I'll have to move them to a cooler tank if any problems occur
thanks for the infromation
Raymond Wong
http://www.sfu.ca/~rww/Aquariumstart.htm