RE: Computer program for planted tanks?

> I was wondering if there was some sort of software program
> which could be used for monitoring water chemistry,
> additions to the tank, prunings, plants taken out or died,
> growth rates, graphs and other sorts of information for
> tracking each tanks progress?  I am keeping everything in
> notebooks at the moment but there are those days when I
> think having a program like this would be a very nice thing
> indeed!  LOL

Hi Amanda!

There are some program out there.  There's one called Aquarix
Software (http://www.aquarix.com).  If you are looking for an
online one, I'm currently writing one over at myfishbox.com.

It's taking a while because it connects to a fish and plants
database and my and my friend needs to fill them up. lol  Lots
to enter into the database.  But I've spec'ed it out to be able
to keep track of all your tanks, your occupants, plants, chemical
tracking with graphics and all the works.  It'll even have Email
reminders that you can set.  Someday it'll get done! lol I just
have to get to it with the other million of things I have to do. ;)

Chung