Re: phos sources

Thanks, guys. Glad I didn't go ahead and buy it but waited to ask here. I'll get the NaP2(is that right?)What would you suggest for an experimental starting dose for about 100 actual gallons?

>>>Rock phosphate isn't soluble.  It's used in gardens like bone meal - as
soil conditioner that provides a long-term, low-concentration yield of
phosphate.

My LFS sells sodium biphosphate -- dry powder, not in solution.  I guess
they intend it as a buffer.  I bought a few ounces of it and unless I
spill it or start using it in some weird experiment it should last for
years.  <<<

Where UBB Developers Come For Answers
------- http://www.ubbdev.com -------