[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CO2 in a sump
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: CO2 in a sump
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:24:43 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200202131716.g1DHGkE20896 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Has anyone figured out a clever way to get good CO2 saturation in the
> sump? Should I be using a different injection technique?
> Thanks in advance!
External reactors never have this problem. I have a narly design if your
interested specifically for a sump set up.