RE: Pocket PC Cameras

>From: "David A. Youngker"
><nestor10 at mindspring_com>

>And is this the _usual_ price of the particular camera
> you purchased? I'm still trying to get a feel for the
> capabilities of the "lower" end of the market, so that
> information would be useful in this case.
> Granted, I'm only looking for Instamatic quality, but if
> this is an indication of the value involved I'd have to
> say it's a fantastic bargain...

Hello, I use a "lower end" digital camera a lot, but one
that costs more than $45.  It's the Kodak DC-215 Zoom.
 I'm not sure what they're going for now, but a couple
years ago, it was 200 something.  It's a one megapixel
camera, and I thought I'd mention it, because I have a
lot of photos up taken with it, so you can see what the
low end quality form Kodak is.
	Non-aquaria photos:
http://chrys.addr.com/photo/gallery/digital.html
	Aquaria photos: