Re: aphids and mineral deposits

Well, ladybugs like aphids. So do mantis'.

Otherwise, you'll probably just have to pick them off every day for a
while... :-(

Never thought I'd see aphids on an aquarium, but never considered emersed
growth. Sigh.

DonT

Subject: aphids and mineral deposits

<snip>2 signs of neglect are prompting me into
action.  Aphids have taken up residence on my emergent vegetation,
especially sword flowers and plantlets, and even vals that trail across the
surface.  What eats them, or alternatively, kills them without killing fish
and plants?  </snip>Thanks, Kevin