[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: relevence of natural (open) ecosystems to tanks (closed)
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: relevence of natural (open) ecosystems to tanks (closed)
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 03:27:22 -0800 (PST)
- In-Reply-To: <200202130848.g1D8m3I04963 at actwin_com>
David A. Youngker said:
> At the same time, let's not confuse "Nature" aquaria with "natural"
> I don't believe anyone would try to make the case that the decorating
> art is
> necessarily approached in a natural fashion ;-) ...
In Finance, which is a notoriously subjective subject dressed with the
apparent precision of numbers, we have a saying regarding actual values
and estimated values, "Even the 'Actuals' are 'Estimates.' Given the
extent of impacts that humans have on the planet, it's hard to find a
large body of water that pristinely natural. I think we might keep in
mind, "Even the natural is artificial." :-\
Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE Valentine eCards with Yahoo! Greetings!