[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: relevence of natural (open) ecosystems to tanks (closed)
- To: "Aquatic Plants Digest" <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: RE: relevence of natural (open) ecosystems to tanks (closed)
- From: "David A. Youngker" <nestor10 at mindspring_com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:33:53 -0500
- Importance: Normal
- In-Reply-To: <200202122048.g1CKm1M09420 at actwin_com>
> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:15:58 EST
> From: Bob Olesen
> With all the hype about "Nature Aquariums", and the
> pictures and ads for various "natural" products in
> aquaria mags, it's easy to be mislead if we allow it.
> Like it or not our systems are about as unnatural as
> they come. Personally, I wouldn't have it any other way.
At the same time, let's not confuse "Nature" aquaria with "natural" aquaria.
I don't believe anyone would try to make the case that the decorating art is
necessarily approached in a natural fashion ;-) ...
David A. Youngker
nestor10 at mindspring_com