2 stage regulator

If you are interesting in getting 2 stage regulator, CHEAP. Here is the bid
URL

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=omegamold@a
ol.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

on Ebay, I brought couple, they should get here this week. The person who
selling them has a few more on the side, he did not list victor this time,
but you can ask.

(2) 2 stage Mattheson
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1701956868
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1701959477

(1) 2 stage OSG
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1701954679, I think,
this is really a Victor Specialties HPT272C, you will need to check.

He also have few single stage, all the bids are starting at 5 bucks. I don't
know about you, but I don't mind spending $15-$30 for $100-200+ regulator.

However, you will need to convert the inlet to CGA 320 (CO2).

Andy