Re: Anyone use Dupla or Tunze pH controller on their plant tank?

> I am looking to purchase either the Dupla Delta or Alpha pH controllers for my
> 120s.  Anyone with some experience with these controllers or Tunze controllers
> - your opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all the responses.  For now I will just place the probe on my
pinpoint (puppy chewed through it).  But if I am reading the tea laves
correctly, this toy (excuse me) controller will be mine someday.

big D
--
Knowledge is the door ... Education is the key.

Check out my fish site @
http://home.austin.rr.com/ddaquaria