Re: Anyone ever heard of Hanna Meters?

In a message dated 2/10/02 2:57:10 PM Central Standard Time,

> your
> pocket.
> I _would_ recommend a pinpoint pH monitor though. Cost about 80-100$ and
> will give you the read out on the pH to the same resolution as a
> controller.
> Need a tad more CO2? Turn up the valve a touch till you get the desired pH.
> I touch my CO2 set up about 1-2x a year. It's as good as any controller as
> far as keeping the pH locked in.

I have heard a lot about Pinpoint monitors, what about Hanna?  Anyone ever
used Hanna?  They have a bunch of different options, including combo.
pH/TDS/Conductivity meters and monitors for good prices.

Don

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---