[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Anyone use Dupla or Tunze pH controller on their plant tank?
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Anyone use Dupla or Tunze pH controller on their plant tank?
- From: DDavis <ddavis2 at austin_rr.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 10:21:27 -0600
- In-Reply-To: <B859E9D9.816F%ddaquaria at mac_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Entourage/10.0.0.1309
I am looking to purchase either the Dupla Delta or Alpha pH controllers for
my 120s. Anyone with some experience with these controllers or Tunze
controllers - your opinions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Knowledge is the door ... Education is the key.
Check out my fish site @