[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Croatia
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 13:30:11 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200202092048.g19Km1621096 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 15:09:37 +0100
> From: "Davorin Palijan" <davorin.palijan at os_tel.hr>
> Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1599
> Now this kicked me out of lurking mode!
> Testing, testing (I hope it will get through)...
> Greetings to all list members from Osijek, Croatia!
> Tom Barr wrote:
I lived in Dubrovnik for 4 months. Very nice place. Well ...was.
I did get a chance to go up to Split once but stayed in the south venturing
out a few times to Titograd to talk to workers at a factory, Sarajevo (our
first experience with an automobile "Boot") and Mostar. I'd love to go back
someday. Glad it kicked you out of lurking mode:)
How's plant keeping there? I know a lot of German Tourist came through so
perhaps their taste for plant tanks rubbed off?