Re: dwarf onion

> has anyone heard of such a plant?  in a local store, i saw these and bought
> one.  it looks like a Crinum but it's much smaller and the long thin leaves
> are somewhat cylindrical.  it has a bulb at the base.  any ideas of what this
> might be?

AAZ sells it. It's nice grass like plant that does swell. I think it's in
Teepot's book. Zephranthies candida or something close. Not a bad plant
really. No one seems to use it much but it could make a very nice large
group in a tank and does well overtime. I abused it for quite some years and
it was fairly tolerant.
Regards,
Tom Barr