FFF temperment and algae

My pair came from a pretty good LFS, and they seemed very docile in my
tank...AND they ate algae (though I didn't have any in that tank...but when
I added some from another tank, they ate it without getting moody).  Of
course, this is anecdotal, and not exactly "proof," but at least these two
out of the millions could be well behaved and algae eaters (plus, they're
interesting, attractive, and natives...all bonuses in my book).

Cameron in AL