Aquarium Landscapes customer service

Hi everyone,

I recently received some plants from Aquarium Landscapes, and had a couple
questions about them. So I emailed them with my questions. I had a telephone
call this evening from Dr. Shawn Prescott, the owner of the company, long
distance on his dime.

He answered all my questions and was very helpful to me. I really respect
this kind of customer service, especially when an email response was all I
was expecting. I certainly did not think I would get a personal telephone
call. A very pleasant surprise.

They offer a wide selection of plants. URL is www.fishvet.com.

No affiliation etc, etc, etc.

Dave