Re: Wallmart bulbs

>>Does anyone know the common and scientific names of those bulbs sold at
Wak-Mart? I bougth one set and are growing quite nice, but I neglected to
write the
name down.<<

Thats easy. Aponogeton. Its usually A. crispus, but sometimes they have
undulatas and ulvaceus mixed in. You were fortunate if the majority of the
bulbs in the pack sprouted. Often in these store bulb packs 50% or more are
duds. Ulvaceus seems to sprout more often than crispus, at least in the
bulbs I buy in large qty.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com