Tom can juggle more balls than me

> PLEASE SEND ALL QUESTIONS, "MY TANK IS COVERED IN
> ALGAE, WHAT DO I DO", and "WHAT KIND OF ALGAE IS
> THIS", "WHAT IS THIS GREEN-PURLPE STUFF", "DO I NEED
> PHOSPHATE REMOVERS' and of course, "HOW DO YOU PUT
> THIS DARN REACTOR TOGETHER" directly to Tom Barr!
> Ask him about his algae balls while you are at it...

That's a great idea!

I get plenty of emails saying, "hi, I'm so-and-so, can
you tell me how to set up a plant tank?  Thanks."

Unlike Tom, my patience has bounds.  I usually tell
them to go www.thekrib.com.  But now I have another
option!

With regard to Tony's comments on the way we Americans
like to do things...I have to admit that I attempted
every shortcut in the book, short of kitty litter
(homemade NO flouros, yeast, PMDD).  And now look at
me (compacts, canister co2, commercial fertilizers).
But I wouldn't go through it any other way....it was
fun.

Arthur
http://www.awaqua.com - Amano AquaJournal