From: Piabinha at aol_com
Subject: Crustaceans

hi all,

lately i've been seeing some not so common crustaceans showing up lately.
just
wondering what you know or what your experiences are with these animals:

australian blue lobster: can they be kept with other fish?  or are they
predators?

thai devil crabs: does anyone know anything about these?  they are rather
large, about 4-5" (10-12 cm) in width.  peaceful?  predatory?

harlequin lobster:????

any info appreciated.  thanks.

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/orchidspecies