Moving a Madagascar lace

I got seeds from Dan Foley last summer.  They did very
little until recently.  One plant has started to speed
up.  Now there are leaves 6-7 inches long.  When I got
them, I put them on the substrate in between some
micro tenellus.  Now the area is choked with the stuff
with the lace plant right up in the foreground.

I'm afraid to move it.  I'm aware of how it often does
better with other plants around it.  I worry that if I
do move it, it will fail.  Is there anything I can do
to increase my chances of success?

Thanks, Cavan