Re: not getting digest

From: Jerry Baker <jerrybaker at weirdness_com>
Subject: Re: Not getting digest

Kyle M wrote:

> I changed emails for the digest (Hotmail won't open hyperlinks half
the time) and got a confirmation but I haven't received a digest since the
change. I tried subscribing again and it said I was already subscribed.
> Who do contact to fix this?
> Thanks, Kyle

> Where UBB Developers Come For Answers
> ------- http://www.ubbdev.com -------

Look in your junk mail folder on Hotmail.

- --
Jerry Baker<<<

Ahem. Very embarrassing. Actually they went directly into my spam folder on this account. I have never received mail in there and didn't set them to go there. I just happened to notice something was in there and 'lo and behold'. Sorry, everyone.
My shrimp egroup list went there also but not my Lockergnome digests. Go figure.