AH Supply Problem

I ordered another 2x55W kit from AH Supply on Tuesday the 29th and it
came today, but it only had one reflector in the package. I tried
calling AH Supply, but they are only open M-F. I was just wondering if
anyone else has had this experience with them. If so, will they ship
overnight or will I have to wait the three or four days after Monday
that USPS takes for my additional reflector?

Normally I wouldn't care much, but I was planning on making the 60 mile
trip to go get a lot of plants this weekend, and now I'm not sure if I
should.

--
Jerry Baker