[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Turface in N. Calif ??
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Turface in N. Calif ??
- From: ricotte at mac_com
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 11:16:13 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200202020848.g128m6Y11815 at actwin_com>; from Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com on Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 03:48:06AM -0500
- References: <200202020848.g128m6Y11815 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
I'd like to get some Turface to use as substrate in the tank I'm setting
up, but I can't find it anywhere. I live near Santa Cruz, CA, and I
called almost every landscape supply, garden center, and nursery in
town. Does anyone know of any place reasonably close (like San Jose or
Santa Clara) that carries it?
I assume I want Turface MVP Dark (or Black?). I'd really like to have a
black substrate, and when I read in an article they make it in black (or
dark??), I decided that is what I want. Am I making a mistake here?