Re: Echinodorus Compacta

Paul wrote:

"Richard Sexton kindly added my picture of E. parviflorus to his Aquaria.net
images.  It is at
http://images.aquaria.net/plants/Echinodorus/parviflorus/ "

I don't think this is really e. parviflorous, unless there are some wildly
different versions. I have:

http://www.tropica.com/productcard_picture.asp?id=071E

I would post a link to the azgardens picture of e. robustus that they also
call e. compacta, but their website keeps locking up on me. In any case, it
looks like a small version of a regular amazon sword and doesn't have the
stems at the base of the leaves like that in the top picture, nor do they
get that big.

Tom Wood