Feeding Timers

Hi everyone,
Whenever I feed my fish, I always turn off the filters for a brief period.
You know, feed the fish, not the filters. Anyways, for all you gadget freaks
out there, is there such a thing as a timer that will turn off the power to a
filter, say for 5, 10, or 15 minutes, then turn the power back on? Works in
reverse of a normal timer, I guess. Always on is normal, but hit a button and
the power goes off for a period, then back on. I forget to turn the filters
back on once in a while. Never been a problem, but it would be nice to have
it done automatically. Thanks for any help.
Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---