Suggestions for new tank

I a new 40g tank and I would like some suggestions as to the set up here
is what I am doing already.

Lighting: I am installing 2 96w compact lights from ah supply.

Filtration will be through either a fluval or a eheim size is
undecided”suggestions”

Co2 : a pressurized system I already have.

Substrate: would like to know what is the absolute best substrate I can
have please give your opinions

Anything suggestions on what else I might need in order to make my tank
the best it could be would be greatly apriciated.

Thanks matt

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---