CAEs

> They arent SAE they are CAE. I have never kept them before and am
> nervous about putting them in the tank. Are these guys ok with plants? Any
> info I should know before I add them or should I take them back?

They're o.k. with plants, but they won't touch red algae, but they will
touch the slime coats of your other fishes.  They can get pretty nasty as
they get older.  Otos will do much the same job as CAEs, but are peaceful
and cuter  IMHO.  I have 5 SAEs for sale on www.aquabid.com with the bid
currently at $5.  with shipping though that'll come to $32 or so or $6+ a
fish.  Just a thought.

Doug