RE: DIY Surface Extractor PICS & Pics of new 29G

Rex & Ken asked for some pics of my modified "Busko-style" DIY Surface
Extractor.  I just took a few quick snapshots and posted them to my site.
Here they are for anyone interested:

DIY Surface Extractor:
http://home.earthlink.net/~bakera506/images/29G/P1300035.JPG
http://home.earthlink.net/~bakera506/images/29G/P1300036.JPG
http://home.earthlink.net/~bakera506/images/29G/P1300041.JPG
I will take some with the unit removed from the water if anyone is that
interested.  I plan on some modifications anyhow.

Here are some misc. pics of the 29G I set up last week (very rough still!):
http://home.earthlink.net/~bakera506/images/29G/P1300037.JPG
http://home.earthlink.net/~bakera506/images/29G/P1300038.JPG
http://home.earthlink.net/~bakera506/images/29G/P1300039.JPG
http://home.earthlink.net/~bakera506/images/29G/P1300040.JPG
http://home.earthlink.net/~bakera506/images/29G/P1300042.JPG

Also, can anyone confirm with the pic below that this is dwarf lobelia?:
http://home.earthlink.net/~bakera506/images/29G/P1300044.JPG
For size comparison:
http://home.earthlink.net/~bakera506/images/29G/P1300038.JPG

Hope this helps potential DIYers and TIA for the ID.
-Tony