Re: Stargrass

    * From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>

> .....I have recently received some stargrass but I have no Eich. diversifolia
> left these days. Got any to spare I think I have a few plants your after if
> your want to trade for it:) Then I can try off my allelopathic idea again.

Tom,

If others don't innundate you with offers of E. diversifolia, I can send
you some descended from the plant you sent me.  Unfortunately, I will have
to wait a bit because I just cleared a large bunch of it out and gave it to
my LFS.  It has done well for me.

Paul Krombholz in warm, humid, central Mississippi, expecting some heavy
rain tomorrow night.