Urgent help please.

I called an LFS that is usualy very good today to see if the SAE had come in
yet> They normaly have them. They said yes they had several so I asked the
Mrs to stop and get them. They knew who she was and quickly go tthe fish for
her. They arent SAE they are CAE. I have never kept them before and am
nervous about putting them in the tank. Are these guys ok with plants? Any
info I should know before I add them or should I take them back?
TIA all!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---