Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:44:52 -0600
From: "Dakota" <dakota6 at FLASH_NET>
Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1573

Hello.. A friend of mine got a new Eclipse System 12
Gallon Aquarium
and was
wanting to fill it with live plants. I told her she
didnt have enough
light
to have live plants but she is adamant..So, could
someone please advise
if
1. Is there a remedy for the poor lighting such as a
replacement CF or
???
2. What slow growing plants do people use in this type
of tank ? 3.
Would
Laterite or some such help even with such low lighting
? Thanks in
advance
for all help !
The people on this list have helped me immensely in
the past and once
again
I need all your expert advice :O)
Charles Anderton