screw-in CF's

hi all.  I'm a part time lurker on this list - i like to think
i can figure my own issues out but i'm too humble to presume to
advise anyone else:).  anyhow, i just wanted to ask everyone in
general why the relatively new screw-in integrated electronic compact
ballast lights don't seem to be held in much regard, especially when
compared with power compacts. they seem to me to have quite a few
advantages, especially if you want to go a bit diy. i recently built a hood
full of these things myself and have been extremely pleased with the results
- they can be had in a variety of wattages and color temperatures and
they can be fairly cheap if you do a bit of looking for the right place,
especially considering they come with their own ballasts.
- wiring a hood with them is really easy,
-they  can be distributed evenly in a hood, unlike a lot of odd-sized PCF's
-even if you can only find some little chepo 2700K lights, i've found that the
light they give off is surprisingly pleasant, especially if you can balance it
with a single regular actinic tube.  it looks a lot more like bright warm
sunlight
than the mushy drab light you get from other warm temperature lights.

anyway, this is just my opinion.  i know these bulbs have been mentioned before
but i just wondered if anyone considers using them

cheers
elie