Re: What type of plant to hide a filter?

I don't think giant hygro is the solution for this very nice 2.5 gallon
planted tank; I just got rid of all the giant hygro in my 72 gallon tank
because it was, well, giant, and I basically had to cut the tops off, pull
out the bottoms, and replant them every couple of weeks.

I'm not sure what the dimensions of everything are or what kind of filter
that is, but one possibility would be to put the big rock in front of the
filter instead of next to it. My son hides the Duetto DJ-50 in his 6 gallon
tank behind a nice piece of driftwood.

Can the filter turn upside down, so that the output is low, rather than
high? If it can, an anubias might be a nice screen.

Maybe a less agressive filter?