Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1573

Hello.. A friend of mine got a new Eclipse System 12 Gallon Aquarium and was
wanting to fill it with live plants. I told her she didnt have enough light
to have live plants but she is adamant..So, could someone please advise if
1. Is there a remedy for the poor lighting such as a replacement CF or ???
2. What slow growing plants do people use in this type of tank ? 3. Would
Laterite or some such help even with such low lighting ? Thanks in advance
for all help !
The people on this list have helped me immensely in the past and once again
I need all your expert advice :O)
Charles Anderton
Ft. Worth, Texas