RE: PSL Light Pics / Legs

Bill Asked:
"I noticed the plastic braces that are holding up the
light fixture in Pic # 5. Did these come with the
fixture or did you get them elsewhere? I think they
are cool and a great idea for holding up fixtures
above tanks."

They were a $10 option.  I posted a few other times
to the list about this light fixture, so you might
want to go back through the current month to find out
more info.  Also, you can check out the seller's
website at: www.petsupplyliquidators.com.

As for them being a great idea -- I tend to agree.
My only issue is that an open top tank that size
(29G) tends to loose water to evaporation fairly
quickly.

-Tony