OT:Clown loach givin' me a scare

Kelly Beard stated that she thought her clown loach might be sick. I, as many others who own clown loaches probably know if you observe the tank after lights out, clown loachs sleep in this manner. Mine used to sleep in the middle of my Vals and look dead also. If you have a group of them they may also sleep in a pile on top of each other. They are really very interesting to watch.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---