Lake Kivu

I cant give you specific species, but I can tell you
about the types of fish you should find in this
African Rift lake.   Of course, there will be many
species of Haplochromines in flocks similar to Lake
Victoria as well as some members of the tilapia and or
sarotheradon genus.   You should be able to find at
least one member of synodontis catfish.
Nothobranchius killies should be found in the
temporary marshes that surround the lake and some
species of Aplocheilicthys should be found in shallow
areas amongst the reeds and grasses.  There should be
a cyprinid or a cyprinodont type, eg such as
Aplocheilicthys or Lampricthys that inhabit other rift
lakes, that act as a forage fish for the predators out
in open water.  Steve Somermeier (sp) if I remember
correctly collected several cichlids in this lake a
long time ago, which looked like the haplochromis
sorts we see from Lake Victoria.

Hope this helps
Klaus