It's not too late to save this group from politics

Hey, all,

I just wanted to put in another plea that we all just walk away from this
whole topic, since it can get very destructive.  I say this from first hand
experience because a very similar debate did some serious, irreparable
damage to the killietalk list of the AKA (of which I and others are no
longer members).  We all know ahead of time that we'll disagree vehemently
about politics with some members of any sample of 100 people from around the
world, so big deal!  Try going to another forum and getting into it there,
if you like.  It'll make you feel better, really.

Just say no to flamewars!

Most sincerely,

Doug