Chinese Fighter Pilot

In a message dated 1/26/2002 3:57:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,

> This is an extremely tacky comment to make.  The pilot died, if you
> remember.  Besides, as I recall, it was our AWACS plane that was intruding
> at the time.
>
> - -Frank

i'll second that.  it's really funny to make fun of someone that died.
what's next, september 11 jokes?

and FYI, the idea that the u.s. has the right to intrude militarily anywhere,
including flying spy planes off the coast of other countries is pure hogwash
and that's how it got us into this whole sept. 11 mess in the first place.
how would we feel if foreign military planes were flying so close to our
territory?

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/orchidspecies