RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1567

Not sure this is the answer you seek, but...

My tanks ARE my investment strategy (in myself!)... <grin>

I probably spend far too much money and time in my planted tanks (and I
seem to have MORE tanks each month... )..

For ME, it's all about doing something that is NOT my chosen profession
(I'm a workaholic) and I get a great deal of satisfaction out of ALL my
tanks, whether they're ones that I set up to try to get ever-closer to
the "amano/dutch/processdujour" standard, or the ones that I don't have
to do much with yet they look gorgeous anyways, to the ones that are
yummy by serendipity...

What they DO for me is provide me with some balance that I need in my
life, and that means a GOOD long-term investment..

Actually, maybe this IS the answer you seek, for I tend to invest my
money the same way (without too much detail OR reaction to what's
happening this week, but with a focus towards the long run)..

<VBG>

Gregory

 http://www.myfishbox.com/members/ggooden